Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Summer Updates 2015


This summer has been busy with church growth and new converts. This past Sunday, eight people followed the Lord in baptism. We've waited a while to see these souls saved and come to the personal knowledge of our Lord and Savior. To see these follow in baptism was a joy. Please pray for these people as they continue to grow! It is so exciting to see what God is doing in their hearts! The baptism was an exciting event in our church - and the water wasn't too cold! Amen. 






The next step in their spiritual growth is showing them the Lord's Supper. 

As cooler weather comes to the Borderland, our plans are to go beyond our area to flea markets, other colonials, and new housing developments with the Gospel. 

We have the men now, thousands of tracts, and invitations to go beyond. By the Spirit and Power of God, we can do it! Please pray with us about this. 

Health Update: 

Thank you so much for your prayers concerning my health. This past month, I had 6 more shots to relieve the pain in my back. I am doing better at present, and going full speed. Because I have degenerative discs, I will need another set of injections sometime before the next year. For now, I'm kicking the devil in the shin! 





No comments:

Post a Comment