Pages

Monday, June 11, 2018

Special Services



I apologize for the length of time it has been since my last blog update. I have been in physical therapy 3x a week and it is very exhausting. It is a lot of hard work to rebuild a shoulder and bicep muscle, but I am told that I am getting stronger each week. I have one more month of therapy and the doctor said he would let me rest. 


Every end of April, Mexico celebrates "Kid's Day". Our church was able to feed the children, give them a gift, and preach to them. We had a good turn-out. 


In May, we celebrated Mother's Day with a meal of barbacoa (bull's head tacos!). 

Our church ladies singing


This coming Sunday, we will celebrate Father's Day with a meal. In each special service, we are able to challenge each person to live for Christ. I have been teaching our men to lead the singing and they are doing a great job. 


Our church men

Please pray for our revival coming up the beginning of July. My BIMI field director, Bro. Terry Jones, will be with us again preaching and encouraging our people in the Lord. Thank you to all who support the work here in Juárez. Your prayers and financial support are a blessing and I am so thankful for your part in the ministry. 








No comments:

Post a Comment