Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

Moving Forward in 2017


Every end of April, Mexico celebrates Kid's Day and it was 
such a joy to see children in the church. 
There were games, songs, food, and preaching! 




In May, my field director from BIMI came to Juárez to preach in our spring meeting. Brother Terry Jones brought some good messages and several hearts were touched! 



Also, in May our church celebrated Mother's Day with lots of BBQ and a gift for each mother. The best gift was sharing the Gospel with them! 



Apart from 7 being baptized, there were 4 additional professions of faith! 


We just celebrated Father's Day last week in our church. The day was filled with preaching, singing, food, and lots of fellowship. Here are just a few of the men that made it in the picture! 



The preaching of the cross has really made the devil mad. From without and within, the Word of God has stirred several young Christians up about doctrines. However, they are seeing a new way to live and walk. What a blessing!



I was doing so well this past winter with my health and started having pain in my left shoulder @ March. It took several doctor's appointments, several x-rays, an MRI, shots for pain, and finally a CT scan showed a 3 inch tear in my rotator cuff. On May 19, I had an operation to repair it. I am recovering, but it's painful. A physical therapist comes to the house 3x a week to help me work my arm back into normal activity. I put ice on it frequently and I need to rest it often. I wear a sling when I go out so as to protect the arm from more damage. By the end of July, I should be using my left arm again! Please continue to pray for healing! 



1) The healing of my shoulder
2) The growth of new converts
3) Protection of our people and church building
4) Safety as we move about the city of Juárez




May we never forget our country and our freedom. May be never forget Calvary where we are really set free!



















No comments:

Post a Comment