Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A Much Needed Update

My dearly beloved and fellow supporters, 

I have much to update as it has been awhile. I apologize for the length of time in updating this. I have been struggling with health issues and just have not made the time to write. I will try to keep you informed a bit more in the coming months. My back is doing ok at this time, but 3 weeks ago, I had a procedure done on my right knee. I had a tear in my 'medial meniscus' that was giving me trouble. The doctor said it would take 3 months or more to start feeling normal again. My daughter, Rebecca, has been driving me to and from Juárez and around town running errands. I can drive some, but not too often as I need to take strong pain medication right now and am not supposed to drive while medicated! I appreciate all who write encouraging notes and who pray for me. Please pray that I heal quickly as the work must go on. 


This past month we had two work days in which we met at 6 am and 7 am. on two Saturdays.  It is so hot right now that we wanted to get the extension of the roof done before we got more rain. We had a good group of men out to help!



We are seeing people getting saved not by scores, but one by one!





If plan A in your life does not work, don’t forget that there are 25 more letters to choose from!

Stay Positive

The harvest fields are before us! It seems that there are not enough hours sometimes in the day to get everything done!  Pray that I will use my time wisely and prayerfully as I work among the Spanish people in Juárez, Mexico.





1. Continual growth of our church.
2. Continual growth of new converts.
3. Continual healing of my knee.
4. Continual protection as we work in Juárez.
5. Continual conviction of our visitors for salvation.
6. Continual training of our men for the work of the Lord.
7. Continue to pray for the John Gilbreath and Ortega Baptist Church.




Share the Gospel!













No comments:

Post a Comment